Marauders: The Birth of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders: The Birth of Legends

The Rise of the Marauder Era

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]

Go down 
+11
Aislinn Raine
Nyreen Del Rey
Narcissa Black
Fabian Prewett
Piper Barton
Patrisha Barton
Lena Wilkinson
Aidan Wilkinson
Lucas Wright
Gideon Prewett
Albus Dumbledore
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lena Wilkinson

Lena Wilkinson

Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:44 pm

Lucas Wright wrote:
Lena Wilkinson wrote:
Lucas Wright wrote:
Patrisha Barton wrote:
Bummer she wanted her aunt to find someone to settle down with "Oh im sorry.. I just never seen my aunt be so chatty." she said not wanting lena to think so wrong "Not that my aunt is going to try making your dad love her or anything so don't think she's like that." she waved her hands before looking at Lucus "ok teach me the robot." she grinned

Lucas stayed quiet for most of the time, not really having much to relate to them on when it came to family, since both his parents had died when he was young. He knew that Trisha's parents had died and Lena's mom had died, but at least they had some relatives left. He was brought back again, not realising how lost he kept becoming in his thoughts. "The robot? I think that's pretty easy to figure out, don't you?" he raised an eyebrow at Trisha. "You just... you know... act like a robot" he demonstrated with his arm, making it sway side to side, robotic like. "I guess you'll work out how to dance when we go to the club" he smirked.
"Well, they probably found some...teacher stuff to talk about," Lena said. "Don't most professors tend to get along with each other?" Of course, Lena didn't know about the inner workings of the school staff, but it seemed like most of them got along alright. "Speaking of that club, any idea when that's supposed to happen?" she asked curiously.

((I'm off to bed. Good night!))

"Usually. I'm not so sure about the teachers in Slytherin though" He glanced over at the staff table before averting his attention back to Lena. He slowly shook his head, "no clue. Apparently they're supposed to be giving us a sign of some sort..." he looked around the Great Hall, "Oh! It was meant to be, when the teachers are distracted, we head over to the ice statues" he added quickly, hoping no one else heard. He then shrugged, "I know as much as everyone else does" he smirked.
"Oh, right. Good point." Some teachers could be a bit biased towards students in their own houses, but Slytherins often took that to a new level, especially with You-Know-Who spouting all his rubbish about purebloods and what-not. Lena thought it was load of crap, to be honest. Why judge someone just because of their blood? She knew plenty of pureblood students who sucked at magic, and muggleborn ones who excelled at it. "Let's just hope my dad doesn't find out," she said, glancing at him again. "He'd blow his stack if he did."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Wright

Lucas Wright

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Lena Wilkinson wrote:
Lucas Wright wrote:
Lena Wilkinson wrote:
Lucas Wright wrote:
Patrisha Barton wrote:
Bummer she wanted her aunt to find someone to settle down with "Oh im sorry.. I just never seen my aunt be so chatty." she said not wanting lena to think so wrong "Not that my aunt is going to try making your dad love her or anything so don't think she's like that." she waved her hands before looking at Lucus "ok teach me the robot." she grinned

Lucas stayed quiet for most of the time, not really having much to relate to them on when it came to family, since both his parents had died when he was young. He knew that Trisha's parents had died and Lena's mom had died, but at least they had some relatives left. He was brought back again, not realising how lost he kept becoming in his thoughts. "The robot? I think that's pretty easy to figure out, don't you?" he raised an eyebrow at Trisha. "You just... you know... act like a robot" he demonstrated with his arm, making it sway side to side, robotic like. "I guess you'll work out how to dance when we go to the club" he smirked.
"Well, they probably found some...teacher stuff to talk about," Lena said. "Don't most professors tend to get along with each other?" Of course, Lena didn't know about the inner workings of the school staff, but it seemed like most of them got along alright. "Speaking of that club, any idea when that's supposed to happen?" she asked curiously.

((I'm off to bed. Good night!))

"Usually. I'm not so sure about the teachers in Slytherin though" He glanced over at the staff table before averting his attention back to Lena. He slowly shook his head, "no clue. Apparently they're supposed to be giving us a sign of some sort..." he looked around the Great Hall, "Oh! It was meant to be, when the teachers are distracted, we head over to the ice statues" he added quickly, hoping no one else heard. He then shrugged, "I know as much as everyone else does" he smirked.
"Oh, right. Good point." Some teachers could be a bit biased towards students in their own houses, but Slytherins often took that to a new level, especially with You-Know-Who spouting all his rubbish about purebloods and what-not. Lena thought it was load of crap, to be honest. Why judge someone just because of their blood? She knew plenty of pureblood students who sucked at magic, and muggleborn ones who excelled at it. "Let's just hope my dad doesn't find out," she said, glancing at him again. "He'd blow his stack if he did."

"Seriously? Why?" he raised an eyebrow. "A bit of rebellion never hurt anyone" he shrugged with a grin. "He probably won't find out. Don't worry about it. It's not like you'll be taking drugs or anything. Maybe some alcohol though. Do you drink?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:52 am

"well i would live hearing you play it's only fair seeing you want me to cook something for you." piper said taking her hair down as the bun was getting on her nerves now.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Piper Barton wrote:
"well i would live hearing you play it's only fair seeing you want me to cook something for you." piper said taking her hair down as the bun was getting on her nerves now.
Aidan smiled a little. "It's a deal. Heck, maybe I can teach you a thing or two." Aidan always claimed that the violin was easy to pick up if you had the right mind-set. Of course, his children didn't exactly believe that. They were hopeless when it came to the violin. They had ended up finding their own hobbies instead: Seth got into Quidditch and Lena got interested in art.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Admin
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Gideon Prewett wrote:
Narcissa Black wrote:
Bellatrix Black wrote:

Quote :
Narcissa put down her cup, her lips frowning as she folded her arms, "Break wasn't long enough, obviously. I don't need you to focus on me. I don't need you at all. Actually, I'm not better off with you. I'd rather be slitting my throat and taking out my insides right now."

'Bit harsh there, Ciss,' her mind told her, but she ignored it. She had to be this way; it was normal for her. She was getting irritated every second she stood there looking at both Gideon and Fabian. It reminded her of the fight with Nyreen, how they'd just left her there to fend for herself, and how she'd thrown herself into Fabian's arms, pouring out her true feelings. That in itself was dangerous enough; now one of the twins actually knew her, and she didn't mean for him to. She was digging her own grave, but it felt unbelievably good to have someone that at least knew one part of her, no matter how bad it'd be if her family knew she had confided in a Prewett.

Throwing her thoughts to the side, she whipped her head around to face Gideon, a well-placed smirk on her face. "You just want me to stay here with you because you loooove me, right Prewett #2? Well, loverboy, as much as I love the fact you adore me so, I don't like you bothering me. I'd even go so far as to trot my pretty little self over to your brother, take the mistletoe from him, and make out with him right in front of you so you'd leave me alone."

Bellatrix entered the large ballroom, a look of absolute loathing and distaste on her beautiful face, her darkly colored lips pulled back at a sneer. The last thing she wanted to do when returning from the holidays was to be in the same room as filth. The only reason she came was because she knew Narcissa would be and she had to keep an eye on her little sister. From what she knew, the bloodtraitors and tramp of a Hufflepuff were her sisters harassers and she wanted to make sure that they stayed far away from her younger sibling. She messed up already by not being there for Narcissa, and she wouldn't make the same mistake.

The blonde haired girl folded her arms and walked deeper into the ballroom, her eyes set in a fierce glare as she looked this way and that for her sister. When she saw the other Slytherin, relief filled her chest briefly before she saw who Cissa was so animatedly talking to. Rage flared inside Bellatrix, causing her to march towards her sister and the bloodtraitors.

A few feet away, she said in a sickly sweet voice, "Oh,Cissa? I've arrived as you asked!" and walked right between her sister and the Prewett twin, so that he couldn't see Narcissa and vice versa. "How are you, dear? You look wonderful!" Her voice was high and kind, but her eyes were filled with anger and questions, asking why her sister was fraternizing with such fools.

Narcissa parted her delicate lips to answer with a retort to Gideon, but instead, she was slightly frightened by Bellatrix's sudden appearance. "Hello, Bella," she answered, nodding, "I'm well, thank you." Why was Bella looking at her like that? Just because SHE had a problem with the others didn't mean Narcissa had to.. but she did for the moment. She didn't want to anger her older sister; she'd more than likely go tell their parents, and that wouldn't end well.

Putting her attention back on Gideon, she forced a sneer on her face in an attempt to please Bella. "What makes you think I would want either of you? You are beneath me and beneath the dirt under this floor.. and you can say the same to your twin. I am too much of a prize to be won, and I'm not for either of you."

A brief flash of regret washed over Cissa's face, and she bit her lip as she looked at her sister again, "Well, you're here, Bellsie, you've seen me, I'm alright. Why are you forcing yourself to stay?"

Gideon winced at Narcissa's harsh words. He saw her slight wince at saying those things to him so he knew she didn't mean them entirely. At least some of the acid she pored on him was because of the appearance of her sister.

He knew Bellatrix just thought the brothers liked messing with her sister so he had to pull back with a bit of his own bit of pure blood acid.

"You and yours might like to think that sort of thing but those who treat others like dirt are in need of manners more so than the most ragged Muggle that walks the Earth." He gave a slightly cruel smirk, though he turned it mostly to Bellatrix knowing that was definitely what she believed.

He gave a deep mocking bow to the two. "Ladies." He said sarcastically. And I use the term loosely in one case. He thought. He pulled back got himself a drink and moved through them with his head held high. One hand moved over Cissy's arm much slower then if he had just been walking by but not slow enough for her to say anything as he started leaving.

Narcissa frowned at him, her eyes boring into his soul. "I despise you," she whispered, fully meaning every syllable that she spoke. At least, she thought she did. 'I need to start learning to ignore people..' she thought, her eyes darting to her arm as soon as his fingertips touched it. She looked at him in disbelief and shock, grabbing the space with her other hand. 'Why did he..' she frantically thought, narrowing her eyes at her 'infected' limb.

Turning to her sister, Narcissa drew her lips in, looking up at her. Bellatrix was beautiful, just like her other older sister, Andromeda, but there was a reason why Narcissa was named so. There was a reason why men jumped at the chance to be with Narcissa and Bellatrix, but there was a reason why Lucius wanted Narcissa instead of her. Narcissa was the youngest, but she was the preferred. She made herself unattainable, mysterious, and ever-changing, and that was the exact reason why Narcissa treated Bellatrix as HER younger sister.. because she knew she would always be on top.

"Why do you insist on barging into my affairs, Bellsie?" she asked in an annoyed tone, folding her elegantly gloved arms, "I can take care of you, Andromeda, our parents, myself.. hell, OUR WHOLE ENTIRE FAMILY by myself. I can handle being alone at a ball, and you know that. Did Mother and Father tell you to watch me?"

Narcissa was in a foul mood, and she was in no position to be held back. Unrest raged in her heart, even though she would never admit it. Her pride kept her from confessing, her pride kept her from trying to talk to unbiased people while her sister was present, and her pride kept her from her true self, and she hated the feeling. She hated the cage everyone put her in, for her to be some beautiful little canary everyone ooh'ed and aah'ed over. Living the days that she was breathing in the same way was getting to be the end of her.. and there wasn't much more she could take.

Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:41 pm

"Sounds good i wouldn't mind learning how to play something." she said always having a thing for music but never tried anything, she keep to cooking. Piper shoot up wanting to walk about cause her feet was starting to fall asleep "Can we walk, i was never good at sitting still."
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Piper Barton wrote:
"Sounds good i wouldn't mind learning how to play something." she said always having a thing for music but never tried anything, she keep to cooking. Piper shoot up wanting to walk about cause her feet was starting to fall asleep "Can we walk, i was never good at sitting still."
"Are we allowed to leave?" Aidan asked, looking around. "I think they may want us to stay in one area so we can get acquainted with each other and stuff." Plus, Aidan still wanted to keep an eye on his kids. He knew they would probably be fine, but he could be a helicopter parent when it came to events like these. He knew that Lena felt as awkward about them as he did. And Seth had gotten into trouble on more than one occasion.
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Just like him thinking that, piper laughed "No not leave i have niece to watch i mean walk around the room and talk silly." she said standing up running her hair threw her brown hair "So you wanna walk about the room with me or sit their?" she asked holding her hand out towards him
Back to top Go down
Gideon Prewett

Gideon Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Gideon walked away and looked around for his brother. He spotted Fabian hanging out with lots of other people.

"Hey Bro." He wrapped his arm around his brothers shoulders. "If you want a shot at the Princess you got to get through the blond viper sister." He nodded to the punch bowl were the sisters were still talking.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Piper Barton wrote:
Just like him thinking that, piper laughed "No not leave i have niece to watch i mean walk around the room and talk silly." she said standing up running her hair threw her brown hair "So you wanna walk about the room with me or sit their?" she asked holding her hand out towards him
"Oh. That's what you meant." Well, that was good. Aidan didn't want to leave the room anytime soon anyway. Hogwarts could be beautiful during the wintertime, but it could also get awfully cold outside, and Aidan wasn't a huge fan of the cold. Lena and Seth seemed to love it though, oddly enough. They often had a hard time getting their father to participate in snowball fights. "Alright, I guess I could use the exercise. Seems like we're one of the few teachers here anyway." Aidan couldn't spot that many other professors in the room, so he figured they wouldn't have a complete cow if he and Piper walked around the room a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Admin
Albus Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:25 am

BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BE GONE UNTIL 6 PM EST TODAY, I'M GOING TO START THE DIVERSION NOW AND, ONCE ALL THE TEACHEES HAVE LEFT THE ROOM, STUDENTS WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I POST AGAIN IN THE CLUB FOR THEM TO GO AHEAD AND USE TH.E PORTKEYS

[this is not an acceptable post, but i'm running on 3 hrs of sleep and I apologize.]

Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 5 Tumblr_mdhv8b7nCa1rxdkjwo1_500

[Here, a loud popping sound ensued, followed by many rapid, obxonious exploding noises. Narcissa had gotten upset with Bellatrix, and left the building. A tall, slender blonde emerged from the entrance hall, a smirk on her face. "Well hello, my little canaries," said she, walking up to the middle of the room. "I'm Sage. Sage Peyton."

Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 5 Tumblr_mbji25Jk4f1rtk3wt

Back to top Go down
Emmeline Vance

Emmeline Vance

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:31 am

{OOC: I am so sorry that I never posted to this. As some of you know my computer is acting up pretty badly; keeps shutting down randomly with no warnings. I am so sorry. I've also been busy with writing thank you cards for those who gave gifts at my wedding and Christmas presents. Again, I'm so sorry that I never posted on here...}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5