Marauders: The Birth of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders: The Birth of Legends

The Rise of the Marauder Era

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's So Great About A Ball Anyways? [Tag James]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

What's So Great About A Ball Anyways? [Tag James] Empty
PostSubject: What's So Great About A Ball Anyways? [Tag James]   What's So Great About A Ball Anyways? [Tag James] EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Remus fiddled with his dressrobes as he descended down the stairs from the boys' dormitories, vaguely paying attention to the steps so that he wouldn't fall down. He frowned a bit as he looked down at himself, disliking having to wear the garment. It was one of many reasons why he disliked balls and such that occurred at school. Dressrobes were uncomfortable, and he was sure he looked ridiculous when wearing one. And then I have to wear 'club' clothes underneath for the portkeys... Honestly I don't think I want to go there either. But someone needs to keep an eye on James and Sirius.

Being the more responsible, though prone to pranks as well, of the group had it's disadvantages. He'd be dragged to things he'd rather not go just to make sure none of his friends were maimed or expelled. Things had mellowed this year, with James being Head Boy and even Sirius was cooling down a bit. But they were also of age now, which meant they could drink. Remus wasn't looking forward to a drunk Padfoot and Prongs.

Not to mention watching James flirt with any pretty girl that caught his sight. Or just Lily. Brown eyes winced at that thought, stopping at the bottom of the stairs. He stared down at his feet, lost in thought that he really shouldn't have dwelled on. James had been pretty determined the past couple years in pursuing Lily. They seem to be friends now... she might agree to date him. And if he's moved on, I'm sure he'll find some pretty bird at the club. and I'll have to watch with a fake grin on my face.

It was horrible having a crush on your best friend. Even more so for someone like Remus. Even if the object of his affections wasn't straight, there was till the fact the brunette was a werewolf. Who would want to date that? He was lucky enough to have friends. Forget it Remus. he told himself before taking a deep breath. Running a hand through his shaggy hair, he looked up and look about the common room to see if any of the Marauders were in there or if they were already down. he did take his sweet time changing.
Back to top Go down

What's So Great About A Ball Anyways? [Tag James]
Page 1 of 1