Marauders: The Birth of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders: The Birth of Legends

The Rise of the Marauder Era

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers) Empty
PostSubject: Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers)   Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:19 am

Despite most of his curiosity going away as he had gotten older, Aidan still had some left in him, and it was that curiosity that led him to the staff room. He hadn't gotten a look at it since arriving and he was interested to see what it looked like. He imagined it being pretty comfy, considering how esteemed teachers were at Hogwarts, and he wasn't disappointed. He was pleased to see that there was a table, some couches, and even a cabinet and stove in case anyone got the munchies or wanted some tea. He actually smiled a little as he looked the place over, his hands clasped behind his back as he walked slowly around the room.
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers)   Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:29 am

Having her niece sent up to her room making sure she stayed put Piper walked around the school almost feeling like she was a teenager again in some way. Some good times and yet bad times here as she walked into the staff room, biting down on her bottom lip she twirled her hair placing it up in a bun. Turning around noticing Aiden was even in the room she jumped up "Oh god i didn't see you their." she said placing her hand over her heart as she breathed in slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers)   Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Aidan turned his head as soon as he heard the door open, but it took Piper a little longer to notice him. He chuckled at the surprised look on her face. "Nice to see you again," he said, smiling as he walked over to her. "Getting settled in alright? This place seems a little more overwhelming than I remember."
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers)   Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers) EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:02 am

pushing her bangs away from her eyes she nodded her head "yeah it seems a bit different to me a little." she said shrugging her shoulders a bit before noticing he was up close. "Man this is different you use to be so.. tall." she chuckled a little. Seeing as she still remember him as that tall smooth talking teenager (or least to her)
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers)   Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers) EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:06 am

"Well, there is a bit of a height difference between a seventeen-year-old and an eleven year old," Aidan teased lightly. "I was just about to make some tea. You want some?" He opened a cabinet, revealing a couple of tea bags and a number of mugs inside. "They sure do like to keep things well-stocked in here," he said.
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers)   Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers) EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:19 am

"haha your funny." she said smiling a bit as she moved out of his way, leaning against the cabinet "sure i would love some tea." she spoke watching him "well it IS a magic school after all Aiden."
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers)   Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers) EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:50 pm

"True. Magic schools do have their perks," Aidan said as he pulled out a teapot and filled it with water before muttering a spell to set it boiling. "Although Hogwarts is the only one I've ever really seen. Never been to Durmstrang or any of the other schools littered about here and there." He stuck a tea bag inside the pot. "Heck, I've never really done much traveling outside of England, really. Guess I'm too attached to home."
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers)   Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:02 am

Piper nodded her head as Aidan spoke, she too haven't done much of traveling "Well maybe i'll send you off on a trip to a music program for your birthday." she teased. Even throw it did sound kinda fun, and he did like playing. "I tell you the truth. I never really thought of you as a traveler type of guy." Piper said, cocking her head to the side a little. Heck, then again she use to day dream of them getting hitched when she was young.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers)   Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:01 pm

Aidan gave a little chuckle. "Nah, I don't know how good that would be. The violin is more of a hobby than a career for me. Just something that helps me think every now and then, you know?" Or he sometimes played it when his mood was shot and he wanted to attempt to get better by the time Lena or Seth came into the room. Those were the times that he played the violin for hours at a time, and hardly said a word to anyone. Times like that were getting fewer and farther between, which he knew pleased his children. They hated seeing their father upset. "I just never thought about traveling much," he replied, shrugging as he set the water inside the tea pot to boil. "The kids never wanted to go anywhere, so...I just stayed with them, I suppose. I like being where they are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers)   Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Acquainted With the Staff (Tag Teachers)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders: The Birth of Legends :: Hogwarts - Main Floor :: Staff Room-
Jump to: