Marauders: The Birth of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders: The Birth of Legends

The Rise of the Marauder Era

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]

Go down 
+11
Aislinn Raine
Nyreen Del Rey
Narcissa Black
Fabian Prewett
Piper Barton
Patrisha Barton
Lena Wilkinson
Aidan Wilkinson
Lucas Wright
Gideon Prewett
Albus Dumbledore
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyreen Del Rey

Nyreen Del Rey

Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:50 pm

Nyreen gracefully walked into the Great Hall. Her vibrant, beautiful pink hair were up in pigtails. She was wearing a white, strapless, victorian looking dress, a dress that had a bit of personality to it. Something she took pride in. She always looked different than the others, she hated the modern day clothes.. So she always tried to add a twist to her clothes.

Her make-up was also different and unique. She had red and black smoky look around her eyes, as well as a heart underneath her right eye. This heart was always on her cheek due to that was her symbol. Something she always drew on her cheek, it defined her.

--
Nyreen smirked as she saw some of the looks people gave her, her blue eyes sparkling with pride. She felt very kitty-like tonight and it was because of how good she felt.

Though she went to the punch to see all the people that were here, maybe she could talk to someone. Yet the moment she got there, so did the black sister, Narcissa Black. The sister she didn't partically liked. With that, she smirked as she decided to fill a cup with punch for herself, before looking at the crowd. Maybe someone she knew was here?

Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 Emilie-Autumn-emilie-autumn-24743349-333-500Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 Dfggf05
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:52 pm

"I was a prefect, what else was I supposed to do with a first year?" Aidan asked. Talking to new students and giving them tips on how to survive their first days of classes was practically their job. He chuckled when Piper gave out her hand and said her name. "We can skip the introduction part," he said, still laughing a bit.

Last edited by Aidan Wilkinson on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patrisha Barton

Patrisha Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Looking up seeing everyone dancing she shrugged as she continued to write in her book. But seeing her aunt talking to some guy she couldn't help but smirk "well about time she finds someone her age to settle down with.' she muttered towards herself pushing her long brown hair over her shoulder. She was to nervous to talk to anyone she didn't know and would go up to her aunt if she wasn't well flirting.
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Piper used her free hand to grab a hold of his wrist so she can shake his hand "Nope you said clean start so come on tell me your name of i will just call you.. Hmm... Dan." taking the Ai out of his shirt name "So Dan how are you." she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Lena Wilkinson

Lena Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:56 pm

"I'm Lena." She shook Lucas' hand, maybe a bit too formally for someone her age. But that was just how she was with people she was just meeting. "Still seems a bit...tame, right now," she said, remembering the balls in her past and how they could get pretty wild. "But I guess that's because it's just starting and...stuff." She brushed her hair out of her face, regretting not putting it up in a bun of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Gideon Prewett

Gideon Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Narcica wrote: Narcissa made a face at him, looking at the drink before turning away, "Well, this is just my luck.. I thought I'd be free of you tonight. Merlin must really hate me." She poured her own drink, sipping at it in annoyance before looking at the clock. Time couldn't go by any faster.

Gideon chuckled Cissy was one of the most fun girls to annoy here in school. She could run so hot and cold. She might just walk away in annoyance or yell at you and you never knew what you were going to get. She was definitely someone you had to watch out for when it came to what was going on in the outside world.

"Just cool it girly. We don't have to argue like little kids." He grinned. Acting like the adult in a conversation with Narcissa was fun.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:02 pm

"And here I thought you actually grew up a bit," Aidan said, sighing dramatically. But jokes were hard to come by these days, and he appreciated anything, or anyone, that made him laugh. "Aidan Wilkinson, Transfiguration Teacher, 36 years old, there's my introduction. You happy?" he spouted out in rapid succession.
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Piper gasped at what he said and hit his arm lightly "Oh so we going to play that well ok Old man." she said. After he said something about himself she rolled her eyes "that was weak but I'll take it. Sometimes i forget your six years older than me."
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:07 pm

"Hey, you're going to be joining the senior citizen department not long after me, so appreciate it while you can," Aidan said, giving Piper a look that was less stern than he wanted it to be. But her laugh was contagious and he couldn't help but smile a bit. "Okay, enough about us, um...how's your niece? Is she looking forward to the new year?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Wright

Lucas Wright

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:08 pm

"I'm sure it'll pick up... later on" he smirked, trying to hint about the club. Was everyone invited? He didn't know. And he didn't want to go saying anything in case some people weren't. Or in case certain members of the staff overheard. "You look nice" he commented, gesturing to her outfit with a smile. "So, are you into dancing?" he asked, hoping that the answer was a no. Otherwise he would have to get out of his comfort zone. Which probably wasn't a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Patrisha Barton

Patrisha Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Having already gotten three to four pages in her book about random things she was writing about, Trisha grown bored standing their. Seeing a couple of teens about her age she held her book close against her chest, walking up to them she tried speaking "H.. Hi." she said giving a small wave
Back to top Go down
Fabian Prewett

Fabian Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:15 pm

Fabian hadn't noticed her, not with the feathers and such, in fact it didn't seem like her style at all, by her he meant the one and only Narcissa Black. He had pouted a bit in defeat once seeing that his brother had already marked claim on the girl's time at the moment, there was a bit of a competition between the two and while Fabian was determined to win, he wouldn't jump in on his brother's chances; after all Gideon lacked the skill with women that Fabian possessed, so he thought. Instead he decided to continue floating around the room, attaching the mistletoe to his collar for all to see with a mischievous grin.

"Bring in the new year ladies, start nice and fresh, allow me to kiss that old year goodbye!"

He cheered playfully, not that anyone shouldn't have expected that from him, he was the well known prankster/funny guy at Hogwarts, a title he clung to with all his being.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn Raine

Aislinn Raine

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:16 pm

Aislinn stood up from her chair, lifting up the lower half of her long, flowing emerald coloured gown as she walked over to where the others were standing, watching some of the staff and students dancing. Her lips slightly pouted outwards and she kept to herself, not bothering to introduce herself unless someone came up to her.
Back to top Go down
Alannah Bell

Alannah Bell

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:19 pm

Alannah peered around the Great Hall, hoping to find at least one person she knew. She sighed and stood up, walking over and standing near a group of Ravenclaw students chatting away. She looked up at the floating candles with a small smile before averting her attention to the dancers. She hoped this part of the night would go quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lena Wilkinson

Lena Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:24 pm

Lena could sense what Lucas was hinting at. She still wasn't sure if she was actually going to go to the club later on or not. It wasn't like she was a big fan of parties or anything. But it would probably feel weird not going and watching everyone else go. She had always been a follower rather than a leader. "Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself," she said, her smile a bit more genuine this time. At least Lucas was nice and not totally turned off by her shyness. Most guys probably would have left due to boredom by this point. "Not really, I tend to...step on people's feet, it's kinda embarrassing," she said, laughing a little as her fingers played with her hair again. She turned her head when another voice addressed them. It took Lena a moment to remember the girl's name, but she soon recalled that it was Patrisha. They had had a few classes together in the past, but that was it. "Hey there," she said, feeling a bit more at ease. "You're...Patrisha, right?"
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Admin
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Gideon Prewett wrote:
Narcica wrote: Narcissa made a face at him, looking at the drink before turning away, "Well, this is just my luck.. I thought I'd be free of you tonight. Merlin must really hate me." She poured her own drink, sipping at it in annoyance before looking at the clock. Time couldn't go by any faster.

Gideon chuckled Cissy was one of the most fun girls to annoy here in school. She could run so hot and cold. She might just walk away in annoyance or yell at you and you never knew what you were going to get. She was definitely someone you had to watch out for when it came to what was going on in the outside world.

"Just cool it girly. We don't have to argue like little kids." He grinned. Acting like the adult in a conversation with Narcissa was fun.

Narcissa frowned at him. "I am not arguing, Gideon. I'm just sick of you bothering me. I can't ever catch a break from you or your stupid brother, and I just want some time to myself. I've taken too much time trying to get away from you than focusing on myself." She took another sip of her drink, eyes wandering around the room, "..And I surely am worth all the focus. Now, please go throw yourself at some undeserving girl; I'm sure she'd take your advances, whoever she is."

Last edited by Narcissa Black on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucas Wright

Lucas Wright

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:30 pm

"Thanks" Lucas smiled. "You and me both" he laughed, "at least if you stepped on other people's feet it wouldn't hurt" he shook his head and chuckled. That was one of the disadvantages of being really tall for your age. Though he didn't mind normal dancing, at a club or something related. If it was a formal dance, like what they were watching now, he would be stepping on people's feet and knocking everyone over. Hearing another voice, he smiled at the girl, "hey. Lucas Wright" he held a hand out. Shaking someone's hand as a greeting always felt like an ice breaker to him.
Back to top Go down
Patrisha Barton

Patrisha Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Patrisha nodded her head when the girl asked if her name was Patrisha "Un yes and your un Lena?" she asked tilting her head. Looking at the boy as he held his hand out towards her, she gently took his hand shaking it "Patrisha Lee Barton." she spoke. Pulling her hand away she cupped them together,
Back to top Go down
Gideon Prewett

Gideon Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Narcissa Black wrote: Narcissa frowned at him. "I am not arguing, Gideon. I'm just sick of you bothering me. I can't ever catch a break from you or your stupid brother, and I just want some time to myself. I've taken too much time trying to get away from you than focusing on myself." She took another sip of her drink, eyes wandering around the room, "And I surely am worth all the focus. Now, please go throw yourself at some undeserving girl; I'm sure she'd take your advances, whoever she was."

Gideon chuckled. "But Cissy, you got a brake from both of us during Christmas brake." He pointed out grinning. "And you just said you were deserving so why should I give my attention to some random girl? That just doesn't make sense." He grinned down at her. "And besides your better off with me right now. I saw Fabian pocket some mistletoe. You don't want to confront my brother with that up his sleeve now do you?" He smirked.

Last edited by Gideon Prewett on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lena Wilkinson

Lena Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Lena laughed along with Lucas. At least she wasn't the only terrible dancer in the room. That had to count for something, right? Right? Well, anyway, the group had gone from two to three, which Lena appreciated. The only time she liked small groups was in classrooms, where she had more opportunities to answer questions right, and hopefully win some points for her house. "Yup, that's me," she replied, brushing her hair back again. She didn't really need to, it was just a habit of hers that she had gotten into whenever she was meeting someone new. She couldn't count how many times her father had told her to stop playing with her hair. He always worried that playing with it would soon lead to pulling it out, and that wouldn't suit Lena well.
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:45 pm

"Well i hope this year she makes friends. i want her to be happy and not think she's a burden." she sighed, not liking that Trisha plans a blind date for her to try being happy "What about your kids?"
Back to top Go down
Frank Longbottom

Frank Longbottom

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Listening to Dumbledore's speech gave Frank a feeling of content. He always felt at home at Hogwarts. Noticing mostly all of the students getting up and diverging into their own little social groups, Frank hung back for a while. Getting up from his chair, he walked around slowly before deciding to go over and watch the people moving about in the centre of the hall. He wasn't really known for his whole lot of friends. He was more of a drifter. Making friends here and there. He was overly nice and polite which people seemed to appreciate on occasion, which also helped him to befriend other students easily; though that didn't necessarily mean that he hung out with them.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Admin
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Gideon Prewett wrote:
Narcissa Black wrote: Narcissa frowned at him. "I am not arguing, Gideon. I'm just sick of you bothering me. I can't ever catch a break from you or your stupid brother, and I just want some time to myself. I've taken too much time trying to get away from you than focusing on myself." She took another sip of her drink, eyes wandering around the room, "And I surely am worth all the focus. Now, please go throw yourself at some undeserving girl; I'm sure she'd take your advances, whoever she was."

Gideon chuckled. "But Cissy, you got a break from both of us during Christmas break." He pointed out grinning. "And you just said you were deserving so why should I give my attention to some random girl? That just doesn't make sense." He grinned down at her. "And besides your better off with me right now. I saw Fabian pocket some mistletoe. You don't want to confront my brother with that up his sleeve now do you?" He smirked.

Narcissa put down her cup, her lips frowning as she folded her arms, "Break wasn't long enough, obviously. I don't need you to focus on me. I don't need you at all. Actually, I'm not better off with you. I'd rather be slitting my throat and taking out my insides right now."

'Bit harsh there, Ciss,' her mind told her, but she ignored it. She had to be this way; it was normal for her. She was getting irritated every second she stood there looking at both Gideon and Fabian. It reminded her of the fight with Nyreen, how they'd just left her there to fend for herself, and how she'd thrown herself into Fabian's arms, pouring out her true feelings. That in itself was dangerous enough; now one of the twins actually knew her, and she didn't mean for him to. She was digging her own grave, but it felt unbelievably good to have someone that at least knew one part of her, no matter how bad it'd be if her family knew she had confided in a Prewett.

Throwing her thoughts to the side, she whipped her head around to face Gideon, a well-placed smirk on her face. "You just want me to stay here with you because you loooove me, right Prewett #2? Well, loverboy, as much as I love the fact you adore me so, I don't like you bothering me. I'd even go so far as to trot my pretty little self over to your brother, take the mistletoe from him, and make out with him right in front of you so you'd leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Wright

Lucas Wright

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:57 pm

"Nice to meet you" Lucas pulled his hand away after they shook hands and leaned against the edge of the nearest table. "You girls heading to the... thingy afterwards?" he chuckled and raised his eyebrows questioningly, trying to make conversation, since they seemed a bit shy. That was probably why he couldn't recognise their faces. He tended to socialise and joke around with his friends so much that he hadn't really interacted with many other people, especially those who were shy or less confident than he was. Though now that his older friends had graduated, he was left to make new ones.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:03 am

"Oh, just two, Seth and Lena," Aidan said, managing to point them out in the crowd. "Seth's hoping to get into the Quidditch team this year now that he's finally a second year. He's been practicing all summer. I think Lena was ready to turn him into a ferret if he mentioned it one more time." He gave a little laugh. "Lena, well...she's a lot like me, and while some may think that good, I'm...not sure if it is. We both...find it hard to get comfortable with people, me a little more than her. I mean, she's one of the brightest kids in her year, she makes good grades all the time, I'm just worried about...her social life suffering because of it. You can't have fun with grades, or talk to them if you're having problems. I know she can come to me if she's having trouble with that kind of stuff, but what happens when I'm gone?" He paused for a moment, then bit his lip, feeling like he had said too much.

((I'm off to shower, but I'll be back soon!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next