Marauders: The Birth of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders: The Birth of Legends

The Rise of the Marauder Era

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]

Go down 
+11
Aislinn Raine
Nyreen Del Rey
Narcissa Black
Fabian Prewett
Piper Barton
Patrisha Barton
Lena Wilkinson
Aidan Wilkinson
Lucas Wright
Gideon Prewett
Albus Dumbledore
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Patrisha Barton

Patrisha Barton

Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:26 am

Patrisha looked over to where lena was pointing at but before she looked she quickly looked at Lucas "yes as in dancing.' she laughed then looked at who lena was pointing at. Her eyes widen 'you mean the guy that my Aunt Piper is flirting with." call it what you may but in her eyes it was flirting.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Wright

Lucas Wright

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:30 am

Patrisha Barton wrote:
Patrisha looked over to where lena was pointing at but before she looked she quickly looked at Lucas "yes as in dancing.' she laughed then looked at who lena was pointing at. Her eyes widen 'you mean the guy that my Aunt Piper is flirting with." call it what you may but in her eyes it was flirting.

Lucas followed the girl's points and stares, seeing the Transfigurations and Potions teachers chatting away. Was that flirting? He didn't even know what flirting was any more. Especially after Jessica's death, he hadn't really been interested in anyone. But maybe that would change this year, who knew? His thoughts were quickly disrupted when Trisha laughed. "Nothing really. Just you know, dancing I guess" he chuckled. "I'm no expert, so don't think I'll be teaching any dance classes" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:32 am

Whipping her teary eyes she forced herself to chuckle "Enough about how childish i act at times." she said, not wanting to cry on the first day that would look bad "So anyways besides my potions i have a act for cooking. I wanted to run my own restaurant but stuff happens and you have a kid to think about."
Back to top Go down
Lena Wilkinson

Lena Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:35 am

Lucas Wright wrote:
Patrisha Barton wrote:

Lucas followed the girl's points and stares, seeing the Transfigurations and Potions teachers chatting away. Was that flirting? He didn't even know what flirting was any more. Especially after Jessica's death, he hadn't really been interested in anyone. But maybe that would change this year, who knew? His thoughts were quickly disrupted when Trisha laughed. "Nothing really. Just you know, dancing I guess" he chuckled. "I'm no expert, so don't think I'll be teaching any dance classes" he smirked.
Lena blinked. Flirting? She glanced at her father again. He did seem a bit...comfortable, with Patrisha's aunt. But Lena didn't see it that way, mainly because she knew that the last thing her father wanted was a romantic relationship. After losing his wife, Lena wasn't sure if he would ever be ready to love someone again. "I don't know, he's not...looking for love, at the moment," she said as she fiddled with her hair again. Although she couldn't help but glance at her father every so often out of the corner of her eye. Great. Now she had another thing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:39 am

Piper Barton wrote:
Whipping her teary eyes she forced herself to chuckle "Enough about how childish i act at times." she said, not wanting to cry on the first day that would look bad "So anyways besides my potions i have a act for cooking. I wanted to run my own restaurant but stuff happens and you have a kid to think about."
Oh jeez, don't tell me I made her cry. That's all I need right now. Aidan could feel himself getting nervous again. His leg jiggled up and down, obviously wanting to take him away from here. But Piper seemed to get in control of herself, which made Aidan breathe a silent sigh of relief. It looked like he hadn't messed things up after all. "Hmm, maybe I should sample some of your work sometime," he said. "I guess I cook alright, but Lena's better at it than I am."
Back to top Go down
Patrisha Barton

Patrisha Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:42 am

Bummer she wanted her aunt to find someone to settle down with "Oh im sorry.. I just never seen my aunt be so chatty." she said not wanting lena to think so wrong "Not that my aunt is going to try making your dad love her or anything so don't think she's like that." she waved her hands before looking at Lucus "ok teach me the robot." she grinned
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:47 am

Piper nodded her head when he asked about trying out her cooking "sure thing i just have to see if i could use the kitchen.' she laughed "Only problem with being here i need to be around the kitchen but Patrisha might be glad cause she clams i'm tryint to fatten her up with all the cooking i do." Having helping lots of people plan weddings they asked her to cook, parties and everything ells. Piper looked seeing Lena keep checking on them time to time "Don't look now but your daughter is watching you."
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:51 am

Piper Barton wrote:
Piper nodded her head when he asked about trying out her cooking "sure thing i just have to see if i could use the kitchen.' she laughed "Only problem with being here i need to be around the kitchen but Patrisha might be glad cause she clams i'm tryint to fatten her up with all the cooking i do." Having helping lots of people plan weddings they asked her to cook, parties and everything ells. Piper looked seeing Lena keep checking on them time to time "Don't look now but your daughter is watching you."
"I"m sure they will. Teachers can practically do anything they want here. Well, not literally everything, but...you get my point." And it was back to the awkwardness again. Figures. "Well, that's what moms are supposed to do," Aidan said, smiling. "Most have the tendency to overfeed their children a bit. It only increases with age, too. I remember when I was a kid, I swear, I gained 10 pounds every time I visited my grandmother." He raised an eyebrow and glanced over when Piper mentioned his daughter. He chuckled. "Probably wondering how the heck I made a friend so quickly," he said. Lena tended to worry about his social life as much as he worried about hers.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Wright

Lucas Wright

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:55 am

Patrisha Barton wrote:
Bummer she wanted her aunt to find someone to settle down with "Oh im sorry.. I just never seen my aunt be so chatty." she said not wanting lena to think so wrong "Not that my aunt is going to try making your dad love her or anything so don't think she's like that." she waved her hands before looking at Lucus "ok teach me the robot." she grinned

Lucas stayed quiet for most of the time, not really having much to relate to them on when it came to family, since both his parents had died when he was young. He knew that Trisha's parents had died and Lena's mom had died, but at least they had some relatives left. He was brought back again, not realising how lost he kept becoming in his thoughts. "The robot? I think that's pretty easy to figure out, don't you?" he raised an eyebrow at Trisha. "You just... you know... act like a robot" he demonstrated with his arm, making it sway side to side, robotic like. "I guess you'll work out how to dance when we go to the club" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:00 am

"Don't say mother i find it hard playing, mom dad and aunt. Maybe that's why Trish sets me up on blind dates, she keeps saying she wants me happy and doesn't want me alone when she moves but really.' she shrugged her shoulders. She felt like it was her job taking care of what's left of her family not the other way around so Patrisha trying to help out piper found annoying. Piper gave a slight wave to Lena.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:04 am

Piper Barton wrote:
"Don't say mother i find it hard playing, mom dad and aunt. Maybe that's why Trish sets me up on blind dates, she keeps saying she wants me happy and doesn't want me alone when she moves but really.' she shrugged her shoulders. She felt like it was her job taking care of what's left of her family not the other way around so Patrisha trying to help out piper found annoying. Piper gave a slight wave to Lena.
"Blind dates? Ugh, can't stand those. I prefer to know who the heck I'm talking to before I spew any personal stuff." Aidan found it hard to trust people he knew for ages, let alone someone he just met. Luckily, Lena usually left him alone when it came to stuff like that. Neither of them ever pushed the other for stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Lena Wilkinson

Lena Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:06 am

Lucas Wright wrote:
Patrisha Barton wrote:

Lucas stayed quiet for most of the time, not really having much to relate to them on when it came to family, since both his parents had died when he was young. He knew that Trisha's parents had died and Lena's mom had died, but at least they had some relatives left. He was brought back again, not realising how lost he kept becoming in his thoughts. "The robot? I think that's pretty easy to figure out, don't you?" he raised an eyebrow at Trisha. "You just... you know... act like a robot" he demonstrated with his arm, making it sway side to side, robotic like. "I guess you'll work out how to dance when we go to the club" he smirked.
"Well, they probably found some...teacher stuff to talk about," Lena said. "Don't most professors tend to get along with each other?" Of course, Lena didn't know about the inner workings of the school staff, but it seemed like most of them got along alright. "Speaking of that club, any idea when that's supposed to happen?" she asked curiously.

((I'm off to bed. Good night!))
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:10 am

She shook her head as Aiden talked about hating them "Yeah, not like you can really know who your talking to is telling the truth.." she said clinching her dress before standing up. Not wanting to talk about stuff like this it made her feel weird and she didn't like that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Piper Barton wrote:
She shook her head as Aiden talked about hating them "Yeah, not like you can really know who your talking to is telling the truth.." she said clinching her dress before standing up. Not wanting to talk about stuff like this it made her feel weird and she didn't like that feeling.
Aidan just nodded, but he could see Piper getting tense again. Better change the subject, he thought. "So, how were your school days after I graduated?" he asked. "Were they exciting, dull, interesting?" It was a boring question to ask, but he thought it better to be boring than mention something that might hurt Piper again.
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:06 pm

Piper had to quickly think up a lie lets see if she gotten great at lying to him. She remember every time she tried lieing he could tell cause of her wrinkling her nose. "Oh great really, i made lots of friends." she said, as her nose wrinkled. Placing her hand over her nose and mouth she looked away
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Piper Barton wrote:
Piper had to quickly think up a lie lets see if she gotten great at lying to him. She remember every time she tried lieing he could tell cause of her wrinkling her nose. "Oh great really, i made lots of friends." she said, as her nose wrinkled. Placing her hand over her nose and mouth she looked away
Aidan gave her a look. "Piper, come on, let's be honest with each other, alright? We don't want to start off on the wrong foot here." The last thing Aidan wanted was for them to keep secrets from each other. Hiding the truth was never good in any friendship.
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Piper sighed placing her hand back on her lap and blowing her hair away from her eyes after all this time she still can't lie "Ok it sucked, 2nd year was alright but after that dealing with bullies." she said.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Piper Barton wrote:
Piper sighed placing her hand back on her lap and blowing her hair away from her eyes after all this time she still can't lie "Ok it sucked, 2nd year was alright but after that dealing with bullies." she said.
"Oh." So that was why she was reluctant to talk about it. Of course, Aidan had had his share of bullies in his lifetime. You couldn't be a brainiac without running into a few. "Did you have any friends at all?" he asked. Aidan had managed to make a few during his years at school. Granted, he didn't make many, but having some friends was better than having none at all, in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Truth was Aiden was her only friend even if he was six years older than her "I wouldn't call them friends, friends don't back stab you." she said shrugging her shoulders. Piper didn't wanna tell him she missed him a lot since he graduated "Well what about you? "
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:04 pm

Piper Barton wrote:
Truth was Aiden was her only friend even if he was six years older than her "I wouldn't call them friends, friends don't back stab you." she said shrugging her shoulders. Piper didn't wanna tell him she missed him a lot since he graduated "Well what about you? "
Ugh. That had been the wrong question to ask. Figures. It seemed like Aidan was doing that a lot lately. He wasn't sure what to say for a moment until Piper asked him about his time at school. He shrugged. "Pretty normal, I guess. Had a few friends to hang with, had some pricks to avoid, had some teacher to suck up to so I could get a good grade. You know how some of them are. You practically have to worship them to get an O."
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:29 pm

"Oh you little kiss up." she laughed then again she always thought he was pretty smart but she was first year after all "Hey do you still play or have you given up on that?" she asked tilting her head to the side wanting to know what's he's been doing so he doesn't have to ask about her.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Piper Barton wrote:
"Oh you little kiss up." she laughed then again she always thought he was pretty smart but she was first year after all "Hey do you still play or have you given up on that?" she asked tilting her head to the side wanting to know what's he's been doing so he doesn't have to ask about her.
"What, did you expect anything else from me?" Aidan asked, laughing. He and Lena were alike in that retrospect though. Both of them were concerned with doing well in school. More than well actually, they wanted to get as close to perfect as possible. "Play? What do you mean?" He hoped she didn't mean Quidditch. He had never played the sport in his life, even though it was practically Seth's dream to get on the team.
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:59 pm

"Well I'm not talking about Quidditch." she said about to tease him saying he was to old but he would say something about her age "Maybe i should put it as are you playing. I remember you saying something about your love for music?" she questioned herself after all it's been years she could have been mistaken with someone ells
Back to top Go down
Lucas Wright

Lucas Wright

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:24 pm

Lena Wilkinson wrote:
Lucas Wright wrote:
Patrisha Barton wrote:

"Well, they probably found some...teacher stuff to talk about," Lena said. "Don't most professors tend to get along with each other?" Of course, Lena didn't know about the inner workings of the school staff, but it seemed like most of them got along alright. "Speaking of that club, any idea when that's supposed to happen?" she asked curiously.

((I'm off to bed. Good night!))

"Usually. I'm not so sure about the teachers in Slytherin though" He glanced over at the staff table before averting his attention back to Lena. He slowly shook his head, "no clue. Apparently they're supposed to be giving us a sign of some sort..." he looked around the Great Hall, "Oh! It was meant to be, when the teachers are distracted, we head over to the ice statues" he added quickly, hoping no one else heard. He then shrugged, "I know as much as everyone else does" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Piper Barton wrote:
"Well I'm not talking about Quidditch." she said about to tease him saying he was to old but he would say something about her age "Maybe i should put it as are you playing. I remember you saying something about your love for music?" she questioned herself after all it's been years she could have been mistaken with someone ells
"Oh, right." Aidan could practically feel himself doing a mental face-palm. "Yeah, I brought my violin with me. I wouldn't go anywhere without it." While Aidan's mind was usually serious and straight-forward, music always made things a bit different. Music was expressive, volatile, could often express feelings better than words. Even now, Aidan still turned to it when he was feeling melancholy. His children could often detect his mood from what music he was playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next