Marauders: The Birth of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders: The Birth of Legends

The Rise of the Marauder Era

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]

Go down 
+11
Aislinn Raine
Nyreen Del Rey
Narcissa Black
Fabian Prewett
Piper Barton
Patrisha Barton
Lena Wilkinson
Aidan Wilkinson
Lucas Wright
Gideon Prewett
Albus Dumbledore
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Patrisha Barton

Patrisha Barton

Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:05 am

"thing? what ting?" she asked looking up at Lucas she wasn't the type of person to go hand out at parties well then again she keeps to herself. They was lucky she was even talking mostly she hides in her own little corner. Looking at Lena then at her aunt she can't believe Piper was even flirting.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:10 am

Quote :
Narcissa put down her cup, her lips frowning as she folded her arms, "Break wasn't long enough, obviously. I don't need you to focus on me. I don't need you at all. Actually, I'm not better off with you. I'd rather be slitting my throat and taking out my insides right now."

'Bit harsh there, Ciss,' her mind told her, but she ignored it. She had to be this way; it was normal for her. She was getting irritated every second she stood there looking at both Gideon and Fabian. It reminded her of the fight with Nyreen, how they'd just left her there to fend for herself, and how she'd thrown herself into Fabian's arms, pouring out her true feelings. That in itself was dangerous enough; now one of the twins actually knew her, and she didn't mean for him to. She was digging her own grave, but it felt unbelievably good to have someone that at least knew one part of her, no matter how bad it'd be if her family knew she had confided in a Prewett.

Throwing her thoughts to the side, she whipped her head around to face Gideon, a well-placed smirk on her face. "You just want me to stay here with you because you loooove me, right Prewett #2? Well, loverboy, as much as I love the fact you adore me so, I don't like you bothering me. I'd even go so far as to trot my pretty little self over to your brother, take the mistletoe from him, and make out with him right in front of you so you'd leave me alone."

Bellatrix entered the large ballroom, a look of absolute loathing and distaste on her beautiful face, her darkly colored lips pulled back at a sneer. The last thing she wanted to do when returning from the holidays was to be in the same room as filth. The only reason she came was because she knew Narcissa would be and she had to keep an eye on her little sister. From what she knew, the bloodtraitors and tramp of a Hufflepuff were her sisters harassers and she wanted to make sure that they stayed far away from her younger sibling. She messed up already by not being there for Narcissa, and she wouldn't make the same mistake.

The blonde haired girl folded her arms and walked deeper into the ballroom, her eyes set in a fierce glare as she looked this way and that for her sister. When she saw the other Slytherin, relief filled her chest briefly before she saw who Cissa was so animatedly talking to. Rage flared inside Bellatrix, causing her to march towards her sister and the bloodtraitors.

A few feet away, she said in a sickly sweet voice, "Oh,Cissa? I've arrived as you asked!" and walked right between her sister and the Prewett twin, so that he couldn't see Narcissa and vice versa. "How are you, dear? You look wonderful!" Her voice was high and kind, but her eyes were filled with anger and questions, asking why her sister was fraternizing with such fools.
Back to top Go down
Gideon Prewett

Gideon Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:17 am

Narcissa Black wrote: Narcissa put down her cup, her lips frowning as she folded her arms, "Break wasn't long enough, obviously. I don't need you to focus on me. I don't need you at all. Actually, I'm not better off with you. I'd rather be slitting my throat and taking out my insides right now."

'Bit harsh there, Ciss,' her mind told her, but she ignored it. She had to be this way; it was normal for her. She was getting irritated every second she stood there looking at both Gideon and Fabian. It reminded her of the fight with Nyreen, how they'd just left her there to fend for herself, and how she'd thrown herself into Fabian's arms, pouring out her true feelings. That in itself was dangerous enough; now one of the twins actually knew her, and she didn't mean for him to. She was digging her own grave, but it felt unbelievably good to have someone that at least knew one part of her, no matter how bad it'd be if her family knew she had confided in a Prewett.

Throwing her thoughts to the side, she whipped her head around to face Gideon, a well-placed smirk on her face. "You just want me to stay here with you because you loooove me, right Prewett #2? Well, loverboy, as much as I love the fact you adore me so, I don't like you bothering me. I'd even go so far as to trot my pretty little self over to your brother, take the mistletoe from him, and make out with him right in front of you so you'd leave me alone."

Gideon blinked slightly. That would hurt his feelings a bit. While he didn't know her as well as he wished he did. Unfortunately his brother probably knew more about her then he did, and that made him a bit sad.

He needed to act like he didn't care as much as her really did. "If your really want to do that that's up to you. You won't be able to get ride of him even more then now. And if you really want him go for it. The second that happens I'm out of your hair. Only connection you'll have with me will be through my brother." He held his right hand over his heart promising this to her.

He turned his head to Belletrix. This was a woman you wanted to be careful of in the best of times. He looked at her carefully taking a slight step back not wanting to enrage the crazy woman.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Admin
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:48 am

Bellatrix Black wrote:

Quote :
Narcissa put down her cup, her lips frowning as she folded her arms, "Break wasn't long enough, obviously. I don't need you to focus on me. I don't need you at all. Actually, I'm not better off with you. I'd rather be slitting my throat and taking out my insides right now."

Bellatrix entered the large ballroom, a look of absolute loathing and distaste on her beautiful face, her darkly colored lips pulled back at a sneer. The last thing she wanted to do when returning from the holidays was to be in the same room as filth. The only reason she came was because she knew Narcissa would be and she had to keep an eye on her little sister. From what she knew, the bloodtraitors and tramp of a Hufflepuff were her sisters harassers and she wanted to make sure that they stayed far away from her younger sibling. She messed up already by not being there for Narcissa, and she wouldn't make the same mistake.

The blonde haired girl folded her arms and walked deeper into the ballroom, her eyes set in a fierce glare as she looked this way and that for her sister. When she saw the other Slytherin, relief filled her chest briefly before she saw who Cissa was so animatedly talking to. Rage flared inside Bellatrix, causing her to march towards her sister and the bloodtraitors.

A few feet away, she said in a sickly sweet voice, "Oh,Cissa? I've arrived as you asked!" and walked right between her sister and the Prewett twin, so that he couldn't see Narcissa and vice versa. "How are you, dear? You look wonderful!" Her voice was high and kind, but her eyes were filled with anger and questions, asking why her sister was fraternizing with such fools.

Narcissa parted her delicate lips to answer with a retort to Gideon, but instead, she was slightly frightened by Bellatrix's sudden appearance. "Hello, Bella," she answered, nodding, "I'm well, thank you." Why was Bella looking at her like that? Just because SHE had a problem with the others didn't mean Narcissa had to.. but she did for the moment. She didn't want to anger her older sister; she'd more than likely go tell their parents, and that wouldn't end well.

Putting her attention back on Gideon, she forced a sneer on her face in an attempt to please Bella. "What makes you think I would want either of you? You are beneath me and beneath the dirt under this floor.. and you can say the same to your twin. I am too much of a prize to be won, and I'm not for either of you."

A brief flash of regret washed over Cissa's face, and she bit her lip as she looked at her sister again, "Well, you're here, Bellsie, you've seen me, I'm alright. Why are you forcing yourself to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Admin
Albus Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:51 am

PLEASE READ: BEFORE POSTING IN REPLY TO ANOTHER PERSON, PLEASE CLICK THE QUOTE BUTTON TO THE RIGHT OF THEIR MESSAGE. THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO THE REPLY SCREEN AND YOU CAN WRITE YOUR POST THERE. THIS HELPS WITH ORGANIZATION. THANK YOU!

--Dee
Back to top Go down
Lena Wilkinson

Lena Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:56 am

Patrisha Barton wrote:
"thing? what ting?" she asked looking up at Lucas she wasn't the type of person to go hand out at parties well then again she keeps to herself. They was lucky she was even talking mostly she hides in her own little corner. Looking at Lena then at her aunt she can't believe Piper was even flirting.
"Um...maybe. Still haven't decided yet," Lena replied, looking down at her feet. "Not dancing well kind of...makes things like that not sound very appealing, you know?" She wasn't sure how well she would do at a club when she had a habit of stepping on people's feet. Although it sounded like Patrisha had no idea what they were talking about. "Did you get a note from a...Sage Peyton?" she asked her. "There's some get-together at a club after the ball. I think everyone got one."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Wright

Lucas Wright

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:06 am

Lena Wilkinson wrote:
Patrisha Barton wrote:
"Um...maybe. Still haven't decided yet," Lena replied, looking down at her feet. "Not dancing well kind of...makes things like that not sound very appealing, you know?" She wasn't sure how well she would do at a club when she had a habit of stepping on people's feet. Although it sounded like Patrisha had no idea what they were talking about. "Did you get a note from a...Sage Peyton?" she asked her. "There's some get-together at a club after the ball. I think everyone got one."

"You girls should go. It'll be fun" he smiled, trying to encourage them a bit. "And you don't have to dance..." he sighed, wishing he still had a few guy friends to hang around with, not that he minded hanging out with girls. "It'll be a night... and I quote, 'not to remember', that doesn't appeal to you at all?" he smirked at them. "I'll teach you krumping" he joked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Gideon Prewett

Gideon Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:08 am

Narcissa Black wrote:
Bellatrix Black wrote:

Quote :

Narcissa parted her delicate lips to answer with a retort to Gideon, but instead, she was slightly frightened by Bellatrix's sudden appearance. "Hello, Bella," she answered, nodding, "I'm well, thank you." Why was Bella looking at her like that? Just because SHE had a problem with the others didn't mean Narcissa had to.. but she did for the moment. She didn't want to anger her older sister; she'd more than likely go tell their parents, and that wouldn't end well.

Putting her attention back on Gideon, she forced a sneer on her face in an attempt to please Bella. "What makes you think I would want either of you? You are beneath me and beneath the dirt under this floor.. and you can say the same to your twin. I am too much of a prize to be won, and I'm not for either of you."

A brief flash of regret washed over Cissa's face, and she bit her lip as she looked at her sister again, "Well, you're here, Bellsie, you've seen me, I'm alright. Why are you forcing yourself to stay?"

Gideon winced at Narcissa's harsh words. He saw her slight wince at saying those things to him so he knew she didn't mean them entirely. At least some of the acid she pored on him was because of the appearance of her sister.

He knew Bellatrix just thought the brothers liked messing with her sister so he had to pull back with a bit of his own bit of pure blood acid.

"You and yours might like to think that sort of thing but those who treat others like dirt are the ones in real need of manners lessons more so then the most raged muggle to walk the earth." He gave a slightly cruel smirk though he turned it mostly to Bellatrix knowing that was definitely what she believed.

He gave a deep mocking bow the the two. "Ladies." He said sarcastically. And I use the term loosely in one case. He thought. He pulled back got himself a drink and moved through them with his head held high. One hand moved over Cissy's arm much slower then if he had just been walking by but not slow enough for her to say anything as he started leaving.
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:23 am

Piper lessened to what Aiden said as she smirked at him "well your kids sound really lovely hopefully they wont give me problems when i'm trying to teach them." she pushed her hair behind her ear
Back to top Go down
Patrisha Barton

Patrisha Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:28 am

"Yeah it sounds like um fun." she said biting her lip she looked down at her feet. Pushing her hair behind her ear looking at lena she wondered if she'll go "Um I'll go if you come with lena." she said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:30 am

Piper Barton wrote:
Piper lessened to what Aiden said as she smirked at him "well your kids sound really lovely hopefully they wont give me problems when i'm trying to teach them." she pushed her hair behind her ear
"Oh no, they shouldn't, they've never gotten into trouble like that," Aidan assured her. "Unless you count boundless enthusiasm. Seth was a bit...excited on his first day. I think some of his teachers were tempted to put a spell on him that would make him fall asleep for a little while." He gave a little chuckle. "But I always say that if you're enthusiastic about learning, then you're going to do alright."
Back to top Go down
Lena Wilkinson

Lena Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:32 am

Patrisha Barton wrote:
"Yeah it sounds like um fun." she said biting her lip she looked down at her feet. Pushing her hair behind her ear looking at lena she wondered if she'll go "Um I'll go if you come with lena." she said shyly.
Well, at least Lucas was encouraging. Lena had to give him props for that. And it did look like he really wanted them to go. Or at least give it a shot. Her father did always say that you didn't know if you liked something until you tried it. She gave a little smile at Patrisha. "Alright, I guess it couldn't hurt to check it out." But she did raise an eyebrow at Lucas' mention of "krumping." "Um...what's krumping?" she asked, hoping it wasn't a sexual innuendo.
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:34 am

"Oh i wont put a spell on your kids." she smirked at the thought of doing that, "I juts hope they don't hate me i'll be real nervous about teaching. I taught my niece but that's different than teaching a bunch of kids." she chuckled slightly. But most important she didn't want Aiden mad at her.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Wright

Lucas Wright

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:40 am

Lena Wilkinson wrote:
Patrisha Barton wrote:
Well, at least Lucas was encouraging. Lena had to give him props for that. And it did look like he really wanted them to go. Or at least give it a shot. Her father did always say that you didn't know if you liked something until you tried it. She gave a little smile at Patrisha. "Alright, I guess it couldn't hurt to check it out." But she did raise an eyebrow at Lucas' mention of "krumping." "Um...what's krumping?" she asked, hoping it wasn't a sexual innuendo.

Lucas laughed. She obviously hadn't taken his joke as a joke. "You know... krumping" he sighed, knowing he would have to give a demonstration. He quickly demonstrated the form of dance unenthusiastically and slightly chuckled, "it's better with a beat. Not that I even do it anyway" he raised his hands. "It's more for people who want to release anger. You girls got any built up anger inside?" he smirked. "I was just kidding, by the way" he grinned and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Patrisha Barton

Patrisha Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:45 am

"Oo Krumping?" she said wondering how he all so known about that "Ive seen that on Tv and where i live but never really tried." she said with a slight laugh not seeing her as the type to do any krumping at all. "So how did do you know what it?" if he knew about that what other dance moves did he know
Back to top Go down
Lucas Wright

Lucas Wright

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:56 am

Patrisha Barton wrote:
"Oo Krumping?" she said wondering how he all so known about that "Ive seen that on Tv and where i live but never really tried." she said with a slight laugh not seeing her as the type to do any krumping at all. "So how did do you know what it?" if he knew about that what other dance moves did he know

Lucas looked at Patrisha, "a few of my older friends introduced it to me. I don't really like the type of dance, I just think it looks funny" he chuckled sheepishly. "We sort of... did it as a joke or just for entertainment" he laughed. "But they graduated last year, so I guess I have to teach other people if we want to keep the dance 'alive'" he joked with a smirk and slightly blew his bangs away from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lena Wilkinson

Lena Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:01 am

Patrisha Barton wrote:
"Oh, that." Lena had seen the dance move before, just not its name. It always seemed a bit weird to her. The movements were so rigid and depended heavily on the beat of the music, so if it was too fast or too slow, you were kinda screwed. "Nah, hang around me long enough, and I'm all happy and smiles," she said, laughing a little. She didn't know if Lucas or Patrisha would get to know her that well, but she hoped that they would. They seemed like pretty nice people. And she was sure her dad would be proud to hear that she had made some new friends. "I guess if you two will be there, then I may have some fun after all," she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Patrisha Barton

Patrisha Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:02 am

"Well i do say it is pretty funny but i don't see the the.. 'krumping' type." she said moving her fingers when she said krumping. "other than that what ells do you might know?' Trisha asked. She looked at Lena and smiled seemed like both of them have something in commend "so Lena whats your family like?' she asked

Last edited by Patrisha Barton on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:03 am

Piper Barton wrote:
"Oh i wont put a spell on your kids." she smirked at the thought of doing that, "I juts hope they don't hate me i'll be real nervous about teaching. I taught my niece but that's different than teaching a bunch of kids." she chuckled slightly. But most important she didn't want Aiden mad at her.
"Hate you? I doubt that. You may be a little kid on the inside, but that doesn't make you annoying or anything." Well, maybe really serious people would be put off by Piper's joking nature a bit, but Aidan and his kids weren't that stone-faced. They could have a laugh every once in a while. Aidan made sure they stayed that way too. God forbid the absence of a mother drag them down and make then almost never smile at all.
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:08 am

"Oh wow i'm really glad you don't think of me as that annoying little girl who had a cr.. Who followed you around." she had to stop herself and think before acting. Crossing her arms she gave him a look, she might still act young but doesn;t mean she's not mature. Piper knows how to have a good time unlike the rest of the adults who are stuck up.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:12 am

Piper Barton wrote:
"Oh wow i'm really glad you don't think of me as that annoying little girl who had a cr.. Who followed you around." she had to stop herself and think before acting. Crossing her arms she gave him a look, she might still act young but doesn;t mean she's not mature. Piper knows how to have a good time unlike the rest of the adults who are stuck up.
"Well, growing up changes a lot of people," Aidan said, almost matter-of-factly. "Things happen that make them see the world differently." Of course, whether those things were good or bad depended a whole lot on the person. Losing a loved one had changed both Piper and Aidan dramatically. But so had gaining a child (or two in Aidan's case) to look after.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Wright

Lucas Wright

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:14 am

Patrisha Barton wrote:
"Well I do say it is pretty funny but i don't see the the.. 'krumping' type." she said moving her fingers when she said krumping. "other than that what ells do you might know?' Trisha asked. She looked at Lena and smiled seemed like both of them have something in commend "so Lena what's your family like?' she asked

Lucas smiled at Lena, "that's good. I can't handle sad and depressed, let alone angry. Not that type of guy" he raised his hands once more before slipping them back into his pant pockets. "So, I steer clear of the Slytherins" he nodded over to the table. Of course, they already knew what Slytherins were like. It's not like they were new. He glanced at Trisha and chuckled, "yeah I don't think you're a krumping type. I don't think the both of you are for that matter. But who knows. Can't judge a book by it's cover, right?" he raised his eyebrows inquisitively. "What do you mean?" he tilted his head, a bit puzzled by what she meant. "As in, what other dance moves do I know?"
Back to top Go down
Piper Barton

Piper Barton

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:18 am

Piper breathed in slowly at his words, not the one to show she was hurting since her sister died. Always calm and ok with Patrisha raising her on her own, not that Trisha's father was ever in the picture he left after her sister's death. "yeah.. Things change us." she said clinching her hand in a fist.
Back to top Go down
Lena Wilkinson

Lena Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:20 am

Lucas Wright wrote:
Patrisha Barton wrote:
"Well I do say it is pretty funny but i don't see the the.. 'krumping' type." she said moving her fingers when she said krumping. "other than that what ells do you might know?' Trisha asked. She looked at Lena and smiled seemed like both of them have something in commend "so Lena what's your family like?' she asked

Lucas smiled at Lena, "that's good. I can't handle sad and depressed, let alone angry. Not that type of guy" he raised his hands once more before slipping them back into his pant pockets. "So, I steer clear of the Slytherins" he nodded over to the table. Of course, they already knew what Slytherins were like. It's not like they were new. He glanced at Trisha and chuckled, "yeah I don't think you're a krumping type. I don't think the both of you are for that matter. But who knows. Can't judge a book by it's cover, right?" he raised his eyebrows inquisitively. "What do you mean?" he tilted his head, a bit puzzled by what she meant. "As in, what other dance moves do I know?"
"That's good," Lena said, smiling again. Any person who could share some cheerfulness with her was good in her eyes. Sure, she was a happy person once you got to know her, but there were always those days when she couldn't help but think gloomy thoughts, especially if she was worried about her brother or father. And it felt like she was doing that a lot more lately. She didn't know if it was premonition or not, but she usually ignored it if she could. She bit her lip when Lucas mentioned the Slytherins. She had had some run-ins with them before, and they hadn't turned out pretty. You could only be a bookworm for so long before someone bullied you. It practically came with the stereotype. "Oh, I have just my dad and my little brother," she replied in answer to Patrisha's question. "Actually, he's the new Transfiguration teacher this year. He's..." It took her a moment to find the staff table. "There. The tall guy with the sharp cheekbones."
Back to top Go down
Aidan Wilkinson
Teacher
Aidan Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:26 am

Piper Barton wrote:
Piper breathed in slowly at his words, not the one to show she was hurting since her sister died. Always calm and ok with Patrisha raising her on her own, not that Trisha's father was ever in the picture he left after her sister's death. "yeah.. Things change us." she said clinching her hand in a fist.
Aidan bit his lip, seeing how Piper had gone quiet and how tightly her fist was clenched. Heck, her knuckles were practically white. You said the wrong thing Aidan. Again. Nice going. Of course, saying the wrong thing usually happened to Aidan at least once during a conversation with someone new. Even though Piper wasn't technically new, this was practically a new meeting all over again. His fingers started drumming against his leg again, not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]   Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the Festivities Begin! [EVENT #1]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next